SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER VERIFICATION
Social Security Number Verification
A Social Security Number Verification will help determine that your applicant is who they say they are, where they have lived, contact information, and identify potential fraud.
What Comes in a Social Security Number Verification?
- Address – all addresses associated with the Social Security Number, current and former.
- Phone Number associated with that address
- Dates of Residence – To and from dates in which SSN# has been associated with that property
- Date of when the Social Security Number was issued
- First, Middle and Last Name of Social Security Number Holder
- Date of Birth (if it is reported)
- All names that may have used the Social Security Number in the past, even accidentally
- State of issue
- Valid / InValid
- Checks against Death Master Index
How Can an SSN Verification Help Protect Your Property?
- Reduce false positives or affirm hits on eviction reports and criminal background checks.
- Examine if the Social Security Number is affiliated with any fraudulent activities, i.e. multiple names assigned to the social security number.
- Determine that the individual is who they say they are.
- See an applicant’s address history to see time frames of their length of stay.