SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER VERIFICATION
SSN Verification Report
A Social Security Number Verification Report will help determine that your applicant is who they say they are, where they have lived, contact information, and identify potential fraud.
- Address – all addresses associated with the Social Security Number, current and former.
- Phone Number associated with that address
- Dates of Residence – To and from dates in which SSN# has been associated with that property
- Date when the Social Security Number was issued
- First, Middle and Last Name of Social Security Number Holder
- Date of Birth (if it has been reported)
- All names that may have used the Social Security Number in the past, even accidentally
- State – SSN was issued
- Valid / InValid
- Checks against Death Master Index
How an SSN Verification can Help Protect Your Property?
- SSN Verification can reduce false positives or affirm hits on eviction reports and criminal background checks.
- This SSN Verification Examines if the Social Security Number is affiliated with any fraudulent activities, i.e. multiple names assigned to the social security number.
- Helps to determine that the individual is who they say they are.
- Reports the applicant’s address history to see time frames of their length of stay.
$5* Per Report
SS Number Verification
*Pricing subject to change, Call for special
Volume Pricing and Bundle Service Pricing
Call about any custom needs
or special pricing 1 877 728-9613 Ext.101
Data Screening Services and Products provided by TenantReports.com