PREVIOUS LANDLORD VERIFICATION
A Previous Landlord Verification is a manually verified process in which our staff will call the stated landlord at a minimum of one time day up to 5 days to establish contact.
Our team will do the follow-up calls and emails to ensure the Verification information is returned in a timely manner. Our efforts can include verifying ownership of the property and we will update you and keep you informed throughout the entire process. All applicants will be individually researched and thoroughly vetted.
We have standard questions that are asked, or you can add your own questions at no extra cost.
Most Common questions:
- Is the above person(s) a responsible party on the lease?
- What was the rent amount per month?
- Are there any problems or complaints on file?
- Are there additional, authorized occupants on the lease?
- Are there any pets? [Yes/No] (If yes, what type?)
- Would the resident be eligible to re-rent? [Yes/No] (If no, please give a reason.)
- Is there any property damage? [Yes/No] (If yes, please explain.)
- Length of Stay:
- Landlord Name:
- What were the move in-move and move-out dates?
- Was there proper notice to vacate?
- Are you related to the applicant?
- Was there an eviction of this tenant?
- Has the applicant ever been late on a payment?
- Has the applicant made payments on time?
- Any NSF Checks?